background

Friday, October 3, 2008

new at this

well everyone, Im new at this, and this is my very first time writing in a blog.. Im not sure how up to date Ill keep it, but Ill try my best. Hopefully James or I will be able to keep it up to date. Well, Noahs now about 3 and a half months old, and healthy as can be... Hes a happy little guy too. He sleeps pretty good too, especially if hes swaddled... I have picked up a small part time job, where Im able to take Noah with me.. Thats the best part. Molly has just started Kindergarten this year, and is loving it!! Oliver is in the 1st grade Accelerated program, and Emily is in the 3rd grade accelerated program. Both are doing well, and loving it!! James is working for a company in SLC called RX America, and so far hes liking it quite well.. well, thats my first blog I hope I did ok!

No comments: